Oregon Business Magazine
Oregon Business Magazine takes your privacy seriously. Please read the following information to learn more about our privacy practices.
- This policy covers what personally identifiable information Oregon Business Magazine collects and how it is treated. Personally identifiable information is information that can be used to identify visitors to the http://www.oregonbusiness.com Web Site. This information may be limited to an IP address or extend to personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, or phone number.
- This policy only applies to http://www.oregonbusiness.com and does not extend to the practices of other Web Sites that we may link to, companies that we do not own or control, or to people that we do not employ or manage.
Our Internet address is located at http://www.oregonbusiness.com
Oregon Business Magazine
715 S.W. Morrison, Suite 800
- You may contact us by e-mail at
- You may contact us by phone on 503.223.0304
Disputes will be handled by our customer service representative. Our customer service will promptly correct any errors.
When visiting Web Sites certain information about you and your computer can sometimes be collected. This section explains what information Oregon Business Magazine collects, and how it is used.
Information Collected - What information do we collect and why?
We collect the following identifiable information about our visitors:
The specific names of the cookies:
We collect identifiable information for the following reasons:
- Web Site and System Administration
- Research and Development
Our Web Site generates server log files automatically. These log files are used to generate statistical information and error reports to ensure the Web Site runs with a minimum of disruption. They are not actively used to identify individual visitors.
Information Recipients - Who has access to the information collected?
- Ourselves and/or our entities acting as our agents or entities for which we are acting as an agent.
Information Retention - How long is this information retained?
- We do not have a retention policy for this area of the Web Site.
Oregon Business is a product of parent company Mediamerica, Inc.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Workplace Culture for Nonprofits Panel Discussion
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions