We are thrilled to announce that research editor Kim Moore has been selected as a fellow for the SABEW Goldschmidt Data Immersion workshop in Washington DC.
The five-day workshop, to take place in January 2018, is designed to help participants understand how the government uses data. Journalists will meet with experts at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. Census Bureau, and the Investment Company Institute.
There they will learn about the cache of data each agency produces, and how to mine the data for stories that are relevant to readers.
Latest from Linda Baker
- Forum highlights link between customer experience and business growth
- Editor's Note: 16,000 vacant apartments, redux
- Veteran newspaper editor, Salem business leader team up on new media outlet.
- Census estimates point to thousands of vacant apartments
- Is Buehler tacking right? Velo Cult shutters; retail-bar model stumbles.