Lane Powell Shareholder Robert E. Maloney Jr. has recently been reelected to positions with the Oregon Zoo Foundation and appointed a member of the Volunteers of America’s National Lawyers Advisory Council.
The Oregon Zoo Foundation has reelected Maloney as Chairman of the Advocacy Committee and to serve on the Executive Committee of its Board of Trustees. The Foundation’s mission is to foster community pride and involvement in the Oregon Zoo, and to secure financial support for the zoo’s conservation, education and animal welfare programs.
Volunteers of America has appointed Maloney a member of its National Lawyers Advisory Council, which consists of designated lawyers located throughout the country who are available to assist state chapters on matters of common interest. Volunteers of America is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to serve people and communities in need, and to create opportunities for people to experience the joy of serving others.
Lane Powell is a Pacific Northwest law firm with a national — and international — reach. Our approximately 200 attorneys are trusted advisors, counsel and advocates for individuals, small and large businesses, including Fortune 50 companies. Since 1875, clients have relied on Lane Powell’s exceptional legal acumen and forward-thinking approach to resolve their most complex business, litigation and regulatory challenges. lanepowell.com
- Safeway Prevails at Jury Trial on Ex-Employee’s 10-Count Suit
- Lane Powell Named Benchmark Litigation’s 2018 ‘Northwest Firm of the Year’
- Lane Powell Attorneys K. Davis, Jagla, Mehrbani and Swanson Recognized as Leading Trademark Professionals in 2018 WTR 1000
- Lane Powell Launches ‘Target Letter’ Investigations, Compliance and White Collar Blog
- Maass Joins Lane Powell on Corporate, Securities and M&A Team