Bullard Law is pleased to announce the addition of Naomi D. Johnson as an associate in the firm. With a focus on litigation, Naomi has devoted much of her career to representing large and small employers in a variety of employment law matters. Naomi joins Bullard Law after recently moving from New York, where she began her law career. Naomi is admitted to practice in Oregon, Washington and New York. Naomi litigates for employers before state, federal and administrative agencies in individual and class action employment law matters. Her specialties include employment law advice, employment litigation, employment and supervisory training, and preventive counseling and advice.
Before moving her practice to Oregon, Naomi’s practice focused in the areas of commercial litigation, employment law, and insurance recovery. As an associate at a prominent New York law firm, Naomi represented leading global companies in complex commercial litigation in federal and state court, and defended prominent financial institutions in regulatory investigations before the U.S. Department of Justice, SEC, FINRA, and New York State Attorney General.
Naomi is a graduate of Brooklyn Law School, as well as George Washington University where she received her bachelor’s degree. Upon moving to Portland, and before working with Bullard Law, Naomi worked at Ball Janik’s Portland office.
Naomi is a member of the American Bar Association, the Multnomah Bar Association, and Oregon Women Lawyers.
- Super Lawyers Names Ten Bullard Law Attorneys In The 2017 Oregon Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® Listings
- Second Minimum Wage Increase for Oregon Employees Went Into Effect 1st of July
- Goalie Intentionally Allows A Goal, Lawyer Declines Coffee, And Other Situations Implicating Our Ability To Make Ethical Decisions
- “Dog Talk”: My What Big Teeth Your Service Dog Has!
- Supreme Court Confirms Pension and Benefit Plans Maintained by Church Affiliates May Be Exempt from ERISA