Amy will practice in the firm's Business, Real Estate, and Tax practice groups.
Sussman Shank LLP is pleased to announce that Amy Geerhart has joined the firm. Amy will practice in the firm's Business, Real Estate, and Tax practice groups. As a business lawyer, Amy represents a variety of for profit entities and sole proprietors, advising on general operations and transactional matters. Amy earned her J.D. from Willamette University College of Law, summa cum laude, Salutatorian, and a B.S. from Linfield College.
Latest from OBM Team
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon Dinner and Celebration
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer
- 2019 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon Luncheon and Celebration
- The 2019 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon