Sussman Shank LLP is pleased to welcome Drew Eyman as an associate to the firm's Litigation Department.
Drew will focus his practice on a variety of commercial and civil litigation matters.
Drew clerked for the Honorable Rives Kistler at the Oregon Supreme Court. During his clerkship, Drew drafted opinions for the court and evaluated petitions for review.
During law school, Drew served as an editor on the Journal of Science and Technology Law. He also interned at the Civil Division of the United States Attorney's Office, and spent a summer working for a commercial litigation firm in Boston.
Drew received his J.D., cum laude, from Boston University School of Law and his B.S., cum laude, from the University of Oregon. He is admitted to practice law in Oregon.
About Sussman Shank LLP - Founded in 1960 in Portland, Oregon, Sussman Shank is a full-service business, litigation, and commercial bankruptcy law firm with over 30 lawyers. Our clients include public and private companies, government entities, institutions, non-profit organizations, and individuals. In 2018, Sussman Shank was named by Oregon Business Magazine, for the 12th year, as one of the "100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon," and for the 7th year, as one of the "100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon."
Last modified onFriday, 16 November 2018 11:13
- Sussman Shank Closes $92M Sale of Senior Housing Community
- Congratulations to our 2018 Oregon Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Sussman Shank Expands Litigation Capabilities – Welcomes Three New Members
- Sussman Shank LLP Named One Of The 2018 "100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon"
- Sussman Shank's Privacy & Data Security Area Launches Blog