Bruce C. Hamlin has rejoined Lane Powell as Firm Counsel in the Portland office, and member of the Firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
Hamlin has substantial experience in legal ethics and professional responsibility, as well as commercial litigation and product liability defense. He represents national, regional and local companies in various business disputes, and has served as national and regional counsel, as well as trial counsel, for major product manufacturers. He has tried dozens of cases involving the defense of products, real estate, commercial transactions, benefit plans, and insurance.
Hamlin has defended claims involving a host of products, including, tires, recreational vehicles, off-road vehicles, chemicals, drugs, medical devices, lawnmowers, power tools and aerial equipment, and served as lead counsel for a series of construction product defect actions throughout the nation. Hamlin also provides risk management advice to manufacturers and other businesses.
Hamlin earned his J.D. from the University of Oregon School of Law and his B.A., cum laude, in Political Science from Whitman College.
- Safeway Prevails at Jury Trial on Ex-Employee’s 10-Count Suit
- Lane Powell Named Benchmark Litigation’s 2018 ‘Northwest Firm of the Year’
- Lane Powell Attorneys K. Davis, Jagla, Mehrbani and Swanson Recognized as Leading Trademark Professionals in 2018 WTR 1000
- Lane Powell Launches ‘Target Letter’ Investigations, Compliance and White Collar Blog
- Maass Joins Lane Powell on Corporate, Securities and M&A Team