Bruce C. Hamlin has rejoined Lane Powell as Firm Counsel in the Portland office, and member of the Firm’s Litigation Practice Group.
Hamlin has substantial experience in legal ethics and professional responsibility, as well as commercial litigation and product liability defense. He represents national, regional and local companies in various business disputes, and has served as national and regional counsel, as well as trial counsel, for major product manufacturers. He has tried dozens of cases involving the defense of products, real estate, commercial transactions, benefit plans, and insurance.
Hamlin has defended claims involving a host of products, including, tires, recreational vehicles, off-road vehicles, chemicals, drugs, medical devices, lawnmowers, power tools and aerial equipment, and served as lead counsel for a series of construction product defect actions throughout the nation. Hamlin also provides risk management advice to manufacturers and other businesses.
Hamlin earned his J.D. from the University of Oregon School of Law and his B.A., cum laude, in Political Science from Whitman College.
- Lane Powell Attorney Ben Pirie Elected to Executive Committee of Oregon State Bar Cannabis Law Section
- Lane Powell Shareholder Julie Engbloom Elected President of US District Court of Oregon Historical Society
- Castleberry Named Lane Powell’s First CMO
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon
- Hartley Joins Lane Powell as Director of Human Resources