Lauren DeMasi, a Lane Powell shareholder in the Business Department, and partnership tax advisor, has been admitted to the Oregon State Bar. DeMasi focuses her practice on corporate finance, mergers and acquisitions, and on advising investment funds including hedge funds, private equity funds, hybrid funds and funds of funds, as well as private fund managers and institutional investors regarding regulatory compliance, structure and tax considerations. She is also admitted to practice in New York.
DeMasi earned her J.D. from Cornell University Law School, and her B.A. from Pennsylvania State University in International Studies, Literature and Spanish.
Lane Powell is a Pacific Northwest law firm with a national — and international — reach. Our approximately 200 attorneys are trusted advisors, counsel and advocates for individuals, small and large businesses, including Fortune 50 companies. Since 1875, clients have relied on Lane Powell’s exceptional legal acumen and forward-thinking approach to resolve their most complex business, litigation and regulatory challenges. lanepowell.com
- Lane Powell Attorney Ben Pirie Elected to Executive Committee of Oregon State Bar Cannabis Law Section
- Lane Powell Shareholder Julie Engbloom Elected President of US District Court of Oregon Historical Society
- Castleberry Named Lane Powell’s First CMO
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon
- Hartley Joins Lane Powell as Director of Human Resources