Lane Powell Shareholder Bryan E. Powell has been elected as a Fellow of the American College of Mortgage Attorneys (ACMA). He is Co-Chair of the Firm’s Real Estate and Land Use Practice Groups, and routinely advises clients on all aspects of financing and loan transactions, including lenders, borrowers, investors, owners, developers, and managers involved in complex commercial real estate and seniors housing matters.
ACMA is committed to improving and reforming laws and procedures affecting real estate secured transactions, and raising the level of professional responsibility of lawyers practicing in this area. Fellows have distinguished themselves as practitioners in the field of real estate mortgages through their bar association activities, lecturing, authoring articles and program materials, participation in the legislative process, and writing briefs and/or arguing cases that are significant to mortgage transactions.
Lane Powell offers a broad range of legal services providing insightful counsel to individuals and organizations on a local, national and international basis. The Firm’s corporate, litigation and regulatory professionals collaborate across our locations to deliver practical solutions tailored to our clients’ unique business needs.
- Lane Powell Attorney Ben Pirie Elected to Executive Committee of Oregon State Bar Cannabis Law Section
- Lane Powell Shareholder Julie Engbloom Elected President of US District Court of Oregon Historical Society
- Castleberry Named Lane Powell’s First CMO
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon
- Hartley Joins Lane Powell as Director of Human Resources