National media can’t get enough of Oregon’s pinot noir, artisan-food purveyors and lively, independent film scene.
National media can’t get enough of Oregon’s pinot noir, artisan-food purveyors and lively, independent film scene. Our readers are more reserved — and equivocal. Seventy-one percent say Oregon’s wine industry has had “a major impact” on the state’s economy. Around sixty percent believe local eateries and film have yielded only a “minor” economic benefit. Research partner CFM Strategic Communications conducted the survey of 341 readers in August.
Latest from OBM Team
- Submit Your Business as One of the 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon Dinner and Celebration
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer
- 2019 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon Luncheon and Celebration