What the new CEO of Good Shepherd Health Care System gets up to outside of the office.
What I am reading
Sailing True North: Ten Admirals and the Voyage of Character by Admiral James Stavridis
What I am watching
Jeopardy and Who Wants to Be a Millionaire
What I am listening to
Friends Divided [by Gordon S. Wood] on Audible. It is about the friendship of John Adams and Thomas Jefferson
iPhone and iPad
What I do outside of work
Golf, cooking, reading, getting to know our staff and spending time with family
My earliest ambition
I wanted to be in the military
Favorite place to vacation
St Petersburg, Florida
What motivates me to come to work
Knowing that I’m part of something that is much bigger than myself
Professional role model
My mother - she was a nurse
To see Good Shepherd recognized as one of the top critical-access hospitals in the nation. To develop a culture where our employees love to come to work, physicians love to care for patients and our community knows the care they receive is the best care available.
The most lasting impact of COVID-19 on rural health care
How unprepared health care was for a pandemic, and the realization that we have to make positive steps moving forward to never allow this to happen again.
To subscribe to Oregon Business, click here.
- Future of Work: Meyer Memorial Trust eagerly awaits entry into new office
- Future of Work: Remote Working Saves OHSU Money and Space
- Future of Work: Staying Connected In a Tough Real Estate Market
- Future of Work: Managing Employees Who Cannot Work From Home
- Future of Work: ‘We Have Had One Of Our Best Years For New Business’