Mobility companies Lime, Bird and Skip have put 600 electric dockless scooters on the streets of Portland. The pilot project will last four months.
George Isahakyan takes his first ride on a Lime scooter along Southwest Naito Parkway. (Photo Shelter)
- Are Portland's scooters damaging bike share?
- Is the state losing momentum in curbing the growth of transportation emissions?
- The Future City: Takeaways from the Urbanism Next conference
- In a fragmented EV charging market, vehicle owners struggle to fuel up
- Guest Blog: Autonomous vehicles: Who is going to lead the way?