A recall of lead-tainted chocolate made for a difficult April at Dagoba Chocolate. The organic chocolatier found traces of lead in batches of its Eclipse, Los Rios and Prima Materia chocolate products and announced a recall to stores and customers for the 40,000 pounds of potentially affected chocolate.
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer