A group of public officials objects to using ConnectOregon grants to fuel coal exports.
Officials object to the use of ConnectOregon grants to fuel coal exports.
As the Oregon Transportation Commission considers sending $7 million in state funds to support oil and coal export projects, opponents are stepping up pressure to halt the projects.
Read more at SustainableBusiness.
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer