The combined company will have approximately $5.1 billion in assets
The combined company will have approximately $5.1 billion in assets.
"We are pleased to have Siuslaw Bank join the Banner Bank team," stated Mark Grescovich, Banner's President and Chief Executive Officer. "This transaction presents a unique opportunity for us to expand our presence in Oregon, including our entry into Eugene which is the second largest metropolitan market in the state."
Read more at CNBC.
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer