If Affordable Care Act is struck down, funding for Oregon Medicaid expansion and other reforms could be at risk
If Affordable Care Act is struck down, funding for Oregon Medicaid expansion and other reforms could be at risk.
If the court throws out the whole law, “it’s going to be absolute chaos,” said U.S. Rep. Kurt Schrader, D-Canby. “The biggest consequence I see is premium increases.”
But conservatives say the expansion of Medicaid and other aspects of the law are ones the nation can ill afford when the national debt is close to $16 trillion.
Read more at Salem Statesman Journal
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer