As part of a new marketing push, fast-growing CBT Nuggets will release short training videos on variety of technology subjects
As part of a new marketing push, fast-growing CBT Nuggets will release short training videos on variety of technology subjects.
MicroNuggets are five-minute video lessons from the company’s stable of trainers on a wide variety of technology subjects, from “What is voice-over IP?” to “What are Amazon Web Services?”
The video snippets are a departure from CBT Nuggets’ traditional format — a video series with 10 to 15 hours of training that covers a tech topic comprehensively.
Read more at Eugene RegisterGuard
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer