After rejecting earlier report because of flawed testing, Housing Bureau launches new test for landlords.
“The testing we got before was not reliable,” says City Commissioner Nick Fish, who oversees the housing bureau. “We’re doing a complete reset.”
The new test, unlike the first one, will be designed to help facilitate enforcement actions against any landlords found to violate the Fair Housing Act, Fish says. “For some of the bad actors, we’re prepared to go the enforcement route,” he says.
Read more at Oregonlive.
Latest from OBM Team
- Submit Your Business as One of the 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon Dinner and Celebration
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer
- 2019 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon Luncheon and Celebration