Environmental groups are unhappy with decision allowing private concessionaire to operate historic facility in Mt. Hood National Forest.
California Land Management Services Corp., doing business as Mount Hood Recreation, won the concession to manage Bagby and 27 other facilities, Forest Service spokesman Rick Acosta said. He said some details, such as the percentage of revenue that will be turned back to Forest Service, are not publicly available at this time.
Read more at Oregonlive.com.
Latest from OBM Team
- Submit Your Business as One of the 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon Dinner and Celebration
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer
- 2019 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon Luncheon and Celebration