Environmental groups are unhappy with decision allowing private concessionaire to operate historic facility in Mt. Hood National Forest.
California Land Management Services Corp., doing business as Mount Hood Recreation, won the concession to manage Bagby and 27 other facilities, Forest Service spokesman Rick Acosta said. He said some details, such as the percentage of revenue that will be turned back to Forest Service, are not publicly available at this time.
Read more at Oregonlive.com.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces