Environmental groups are unhappy with decision allowing private concessionaire to operate historic facility in Mt. Hood National Forest.
California Land Management Services Corp., doing business as Mount Hood Recreation, won the concession to manage Bagby and 27 other facilities, Forest Service spokesman Rick Acosta said. He said some details, such as the percentage of revenue that will be turned back to Forest Service, are not publicly available at this time.
Read more at Oregonlive.com.
- EWEB Spokesperson on How the Utility is Preparing for Rising Demand
- Transit Agency Announces Free On-Demand Bus Service for La Grande and Island City Residents
- Photo Gallery: Best Images Of 2022
- Milwaukie Adopts Pair of Electrification Resolutions
- Oregon-China Partnerships ‘Should Go On’ Despite Tensions, Chinese Consul General Says