The Florida firm that acquired Cross Creek Trucking in Central Point earlier this year has basically shut down operations.
The Florida transportation company that acquired Cross Creek Trucking in Central Point earlier this year has laid off most of its local office staff, parked its trucks and idled its drivers.
Integrated Freight Corp. of Sarasota, a publicly traded company, announced its acquisition of Cross Creek Trucking from Mike DeSimone on April 1, the beginning of its fiscal year.
After years of relative stability at Cross Creek, signs of uncertainty appeared soon after the transition, said Johnny Hannah, a driver from Eagle Point.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer