Craig and Mary Kirkpatrick of rural Jacksonville are joining the growing market for sugar substitutes with their Sweet Purpose stevia.
The market for sugar substitutes doubled to $700 million in the past decade and with half the households in America using substitute sweeteners expectations are for more of the same.
"We think it's going to grow at least in the 20 percent range for the next five years," says Craig Kirkpatrick, former vice president for sales and marketing at Sabroso Co.
Read more at the Mail Tribune.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer