Segway Inc. will be the title sponsor for Portland-based MotoCzysz' 2011 race season.
Wayne Mitchell, CEO of Segway, said in a news release that MotoCzysz was the company's first choice as a partner to enter the world of electric motorcycle racing.
“We’re thrilled to have Segway as a sponsor for the 2011 race season. Segway is a recognized innovator, making them a perfect partner for MotoCzysz. As the CEO of Segway is an ex British motorcycle champion, and current world motorcycle land speed record holder, Wayne and I are kindred spirits," said MotoCzysz CEO Michael Czysz in a news release
Read more at Sustainable Business Oregon.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer