Oregon Wine Services, the state's largest wine storage and shipping company, has expanded into Tualatin.
The McMinnville-based company bought the new climate-controlled facility, allowing them to store over 1 million cases of wine between their two locations.
Oregon Wine Services purchased the 62,000-square-foot building, located within one mile of Interstate 5, for timely and efficient transportation of goods.
"A site close to the freeway allows us to satisfy our growing demand for climate-controlled truck services across the U.S.," said company co-owner Jeff Meader. "It saves us time and fuel costs."
Read more at OregonLive.com.
- Photo Gallery: Best Images Of 2022
- Oregon-China Partnerships ‘Should Go On’ Despite Tensions, Chinese Consul General Says
- McLeod-Skinner, Kotek Clinch Nominations as Oregon Counts Primary Ballots
- Behind The Bill To Curb Health Costs
- Comcast Launching WiFi-Connected “Lift Zones” in Oregon/SW Washington