Three top executives, including CEO Bill Morrow, have left Wireless broadband provider Clearwire Corp.
Board Chairman John Stanton, the former CEO of Western Wireless and VoiceStream Wireless, was named interim CEO.
Clearwire said it doesn't expect the departures to affect its effort to resolve a dispute with Sprint over the wholesale fees Sprint pays for Clearwire's 4G telecommunications service. Clearwire said it believes a settlement "is imminent."
Last month, the company reported that its fourth-quarter net loss widened by nearly one-third as its revenue doubled but its costs surged.
Read more at OregonLive.com.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces
- Hop In! How Shared Rides Boost Staff Benefits
- Recruit, retain employees + create thriving workplaces by leveraging low-cost commute benefits