The Portland Timbers announced they are partnering with a Colorado company to handle their merchandise starting next season.
Gameday Merchandising will acquire merchandise -- scarves, hats, T-shirts, jerseys and the rest -- through manufacturers to sell for the Major League Soccer club and hire the workers to sell it.
Gameday, based in Lone Tree, Colo., near Denver, will share a percentage of revenue with the Timbers. Details of the agreement, described as "long-term" in a news release, were not disclosed.
Gameday and the Timbers will also explore other retail opportunities in the Portland area to expand the Timbers' brand outside the stadium.
Read more at OregonLive.com.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer