Join us as we host celebrated CX author Jeanne Bliss and three CX industry leaders who share their successes and trials in delivering meaningful CX.
Fri, August 3, 2018 | 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM PDT
Ziba Auditorium | 810 Northwest Marshall Street | Portland, OR 97209
89% of companies believe that Customer Experience (CX) is the new competitive advantage. So why are 93% of CX initiatives failing?
What about yours?
Are you striving to create experiences that touch customer’s hearts and minds? Are you consistently delivering those deceptively simple, iconic products and services that your company--and yours alone--can own? Has all the noise out there compromised your ability to hear your customer? To lean in and empathize?
It’s time to reimagine CX, beginning with clarity around a gutsy truth: customers just want to fall in love. That’s right: love! It takes guts to say the word. But sustained, meaningful CX comes to those who have the guts to curate customer love.
Join us as we host celebrated CX author Jeanne Bliss and three CX industry leaders who share their successes and trials in unapologetically delivering meaningful CX that touches the hearts and minds of customers.
Jeanne Bliss, author of "Would you do that to your mother?" and founder of CustomerBliss
Kristi Langdon, Head of Customer Experience, Daimler Trucks North America
Celika Caldwell, Vice-President Customer Experience Design, AARP
Wendy Orner, Design Director, Global Air and Surface Care, Procter & Gamble
Why playing it safe is the most dangerous thing you can do right now!
- Overcoming organizational challenges and shifting to a CX culture
- Focusing on the most tactical moves for the greatest impact in activating your CX culture
- Building transformational customer experiences
- Breaking through silos, one of the biggest challenges organizations face today
- Applying brand and pivoting to different customer needs
- Aligning data, research, and technology for one unified view of the customer
- Creating an entrepreneurial culture of learning and experimentation
The program will conclude with a conversation amongst the speakers and an open Q+A, moderated by Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business.
Doors open at 7:00 AM: Coffee and registration
Program begins at 8:15 AM
In partnership with:
- Employment Practice Liability: Coping with the Growing Risks of Workplace Misconduct
- Oregon and the World: What is the Future of Free Trade?
- Demystifying Business Analytics: Unleash the Power of Your Data
- 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon 2018 - The 25th Anniversary
- On the Scene: Online reputation management