Portland's Green Drop Garage specializes in converting diesel engines to run on vegetable oil, and accepts trades as payment.
On the surface, Portland's Green Drop Garage appears like any other garage, but underneath is is much more.
The garage specializes in converting diesel engines to run on vegetable oil, and accepts trades as payment.
Last modified onMonday, 19 October 2015 11:39
- Elected Officials and Climate Justice Groups Call on Oregon Department of Justice to Investigate NW Natural
- French Wine ‘Royalty’ Buys Oregon Vineyard
- Oregon Coast Community Leaders Call for Collaboration with Offshore Wind Developers
- Betsy Johnson: Oregon Voters ‘Feeling Left Out’
- Report: State Has $5.3B Invested in Fossil Fuel Companies
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces