We are thrilled to announce that research editor Kim Moore has been selected as a fellow for the SABEW Goldschmidt Data Immersion workshop in Washington DC.
The five-day workshop, to take place in January 2018, is designed to help participants understand how the government uses data. Journalists will meet with experts at the U.S. Bureau of Economic Analysis, the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the U.S. Census Bureau, and the Investment Company Institute.
There they will learn about the cache of data each agency produces, and how to mine the data for stories that are relevant to readers.
Latest from Linda Baker
- Is it time to extend the short session?
- Analysis: New Seasons restructuring highlights deepening divide between unions and B Corps
- Exclusive: New Seasons Market CEO Wendy Collie steps down as chain restructures, pulls out of Northern California
- "Universities complicit in income inequality," OSU president says
- Ball's in SolarWorld's court