Lane Powell Shareholder Robert E. Maloney Jr. has recently been reelected to positions with the Oregon Zoo Foundation and appointed a member of the Volunteers of America’s National Lawyers Advisory Council.
The Oregon Zoo Foundation has reelected Maloney as Chairman of the Advocacy Committee and to serve on the Executive Committee of its Board of Trustees. The Foundation’s mission is to foster community pride and involvement in the Oregon Zoo, and to secure financial support for the zoo’s conservation, education and animal welfare programs.
Volunteers of America has appointed Maloney a member of its National Lawyers Advisory Council, which consists of designated lawyers located throughout the country who are available to assist state chapters on matters of common interest. Volunteers of America is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to serve people and communities in need, and to create opportunities for people to experience the joy of serving others.
Lane Powell is a Pacific Northwest law firm with a national — and international — reach. Our approximately 200 attorneys are trusted advisors, counsel and advocates for individuals, small and large businesses, including Fortune 50 companies. Since 1875, clients have relied on Lane Powell’s exceptional legal acumen and forward-thinking approach to resolve their most complex business, litigation and regulatory challenges. lanepowell.com
- Labor, Business Groups Pursue Competing Election Agendas
- Lane Powell Attorney Ben Pirie Elected to Executive Committee of Oregon State Bar Cannabis Law Section
- Lane Powell Shareholder Julie Engbloom Elected President of US District Court of Oregon Historical Society
- Castleberry Named Lane Powell’s First CMO
- Lane Powell Bolsters Cannabis Team With Additions in Washington and Oregon