Ethical Considerations Related to Public Charities and Private Foundations
Questions around ethics arise when administering public charities and private foundations and professional advisors are frequently on the forefront of advising clients on how to navigate these concerns when they arise. Through a series of case studies, this Philanthropy Forum will explore key ethical issues that the boards and staff of public charities and private foundations encounter, how they are viewed by the Attorney General's office, and share best practices to promote ethical behavior within organizations.
Moderator: Jeff Thede, Thede Culpepper LLP
Panelist: Elizabeth Grant, Oregon Department of Justice
Panelist: Shouka D. Rezvani, Tonkon Torp LLP
Panelist: Jane M. Searing, Clark Nuber
Complimentary lunch provided.
September 25, 11:45 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. at the Multnomah Athletic Club
Registration link: https://ocf.iphiview.com/ocf/Events/EventDetails/tabid/748/dispatch/eventdetails_id$297970/Default.aspx
- OCF Releases the 2017 Tracking Oregon’s Progress Report Not Everything is Equal: Creating Opportunity for All Oregon Children
- The Power of Philanthropists
- Conexiones Event Successfully Connects Latinos and Partners To Address Common Goals for Oregon
- Creative Ways to Be Charitable Every Day
- CONEXIONES SUMMIT: TRANSFORMING COMMUNITIES TOGETHER