Lane Powell Shareholder A. Jeffrey Bird was recently elected to a third three-year term on the National Association of Corporate Directors (NACD) Northwest Chapter Board of Directors, where he serves as Vice President-Portland and Chairman of the Portland Advisory Board.
NACD is a national organization and recognized authority on leading board practices. The organization is dedicated to advancing exemplary board leadership through identifying, interpreting and providing insights and information on critical board issues that help corporate board members navigate complex business challenges and enhance shareholder value. In his role, Bird helps lead the Northwest Chapter in its mission to provide educational opportunities that build good corporate governance and exemplary leadership in Washington, Oregon, Alaska and Idaho boardrooms.
Lane Powell is a Pacific Northwest law firm with a national — and international — reach. Our approximately 200 attorneys are trusted advisors, counsel and advocates for individuals, small and large businesses, including Fortune 50 companies. Since 1875, clients have relied on Lane Powell’s exceptional legal acumen and forward-thinking approach to resolve their most complex business, litigation and regulatory challenges. lanepowell.com
- Lane Powell Launches ‘Target Letter’ Investigations, Compliance and White Collar Blog
- Maass Joins Lane Powell on Corporate, Securities and M&A Team
- Lane Powell Announces New Shareholders
- Lane Powell Again Named One of the Nation’s Best Places to Work for LGBTQ Equality
- Lane Powell Shareholder Robert Maloney’s Commitment to Serving Communities Continues