Chambers and Partners USA released their 2017 rankings today, noting Bullard Law as a top Labor & Employment Law firm in Oregon, with five of the firm’s attorneys recognized as notable practitioners. The Bullard Law attorneys named in this year’s listing are: Richard J. Alli, Jr., Francis T. Barnwell, Kathryn M. Hindman, Thomas I. Kramer and Maryann Yelnosky.
When referring to Bullard Law and its attorneys, clients have expressed to Chambers and Partners:
" They've been very good. They get back to you within the day and they do quality work."
Since 1990, Chambers has conducted in-depth, objective research in order to become the leading directory for legal professionals and firms. Every year over 170 full-time researchers evaluate lawyers and law firms based on several factors before selecting them for inclusion in the Chambers USA listing. Individual attorney rankings are based on the attorney’s practice areas, legal knowledge, abilities, experience, effectiveness and client service. These qualities are measured through interviews with clients and peers as well as by assessing their recent work. Law firm rankings are based on the quality of the law firm’s attorneys and the strength and depth of the firm’s practices.
Law firms and attorneys must complete an extensive submission process, where they are then evaluated through interviews with clients and other attorneys. To learn more about Chambers and Partners USA and their methodology, please visit http://www.chambersandpartners.com/guide/usa/5.
- Super Lawyers Names Ten Bullard Law Attorneys In The 2017 Oregon Super Lawyers® and Rising Stars® Listings
- Second Minimum Wage Increase for Oregon Employees Went Into Effect 1st of July
- Goalie Intentionally Allows A Goal, Lawyer Declines Coffee, And Other Situations Implicating Our Ability To Make Ethical Decisions
- “Dog Talk”: My What Big Teeth Your Service Dog Has!
- Supreme Court Confirms Pension and Benefit Plans Maintained by Church Affiliates May Be Exempt from ERISA