The 24th annual 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon list was announced Thursday night at an awards dinner at the Oregon Convention Center.
More than 9,000 employees participated in this year’s 100 Best survey, which analyzes Oregon companies’ best practices toward creating great places to work.
Sarah Petrone, the Portland Trail Blazers' senior vice president for people & culture, keynoted the event, which drew more than 800 attendees.
Gov. Kate Brown delivered opening remarks.
Geoff Norcross, OPB Morning Edition host, served as emcee.
ComedySportz, a Portland improv group, delivered hilarious soap opera, film noir and musical interpretations of the 100 Best list.
The 100 Best list recognizes large, medium and small companies for excellence in benefits and compensation, work environment, decision-making and trust, performance management, and career development and learning. The winners were revealed at the 100 Best awards dinner and are published in the March 2017 issue of Oregon Business.
The top ten list winners in three size categories are below.
1. U.S. Cellular
2. Crystal Greens Landscape
3. Capitol Auto Group
1. Point B
4. Mortgage Trust
2. Trail Blazers Marketing
3. Barran Liebman
Read the full list here.
- 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon Awards Presentation and Dinner
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- Highlights From The 100 Best Green Workplaces Luncheon