Our annual 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon survey is underway. Now in its 22nd year, the survey culminates in a ranking of the state’s best places to work based on employee responses to a satisfaction survey.
If you haven’t registered yet, here are three reasons you should participate:
1. Your employees decide how good you are. Unlike most rankings, our 100 Best list is compiled based on how satisfied your employees are with their workplace. The fact a third party does not decide whether you get into the list or not gives the survey integrity and value.
2. It is a valuable recruiting and marketing tool. Employers face a highly competitive market for filling positions as the state’s unemployment rate hovers near its lowest level in decades. Being a 100 Best company can help you attract talented people.
3. You gain valuable insight into what your employees think. If you care about the happiness of your employees, this is the survey for you. Employers can order reports of their results that show areas of high employee satisfaction as well as areas of low satisfaction. The comments section allows participants to give details about what they think is great about their company and what can be improved. It is this honest feedback that provides employers insight into how to improve the workplace and retain valuable employees.
Convinced? If so, and you are a private or public company with at least Oregon 15 employees, REGISTER HERE to participate in the 2017 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon project.
- Highlights From The 100 Best Green Workplaces Luncheon
- The Importance of Trust In Becoming a Good Leader
- We celebrate the 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon
- The 2019 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon
- American College of Healthcare Sciences recognized as one of the 2019 Top 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon by Oregon Business Magazine.