Attendance at the Oregon Jamboree in Sweet Home didn't quite meet 2008's record of 36,000 festival goers, but sales were strong.
Everything from festival sweatshirts to baked potatoes with all of the fixings sold out.
“We have such a strong entertainment lineup, people are surely going to want to come back next year,” LaPonte said. “We have nearly 2,000 camping sites this year and probably more than 6,000 people camping.”
And the crowd was in a buying mood.
Read more at the Gazette Times.
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer