Since the tally came in, there has been is no shortage of speculation about the impact of Brexit on everything from the stock market and the global economy to the future of British expats living in other European countries.
Oregon might seem far removed from the EU shakedown. But in a globalized world, we are not as immune as we think.
Here are four signs of Brexit in Oregon.
- Photo Gallery: Best Images Of 2022
- What Economic Challenges Will Oregon’s Next Governor Need to Tackle?
- Wildfire Season Slams Southern Oregon’s Tourist Economy
- County-By-County Employment Data Shows Quick Job Growth in Portland Area
- Oregon-China Partnerships ‘Should Go On’ Despite Tensions, Chinese Consul General Says