Oregon Pacific Bank and Lane Council of Governments announced Monday they will partner to provide loans that will help improve the appearance of Florence storefronts.
The loans, up to a maximum of $50,000, are meant for Florence businesses or property owners to help them pay for a variety of enhancements, bank executives said.
The loans could be used to pay for signs, facades and awning improvements, painting, public art and murals, historical restoration, landscaping, branding and logo design, parking lot repairs, interior design, and window displays.
(READ MORE: Register Guard)
- Seafood processor in Astoria granted warehouse expansion
- Wyden to seek fed funds after Seaside visit to address tsunami risk
- Young entrepreneurs venture to the coast
- Astoria Planning Commission approves Reach Break Brewing
- Portland Mayor to Make Special Appearance at The Love Summit on June 13th at Wieden+Kennedy