The 21st annual 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon list was announced Thursday night at an awards dinner at the Oregon Convention Center.
The 21st annual 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon list was announced Thursday night at an awards dinner at the Oregon Convention Center. There were 248 companies participating in this year’s 100 Best survey, which analyzes Oregon companies’ best practices toward creating great places to work. This year, 11,000 Oregon employees completed the survey.
The 100 Best list recognizes large, medium and small companies for excellence in work environment, management and communications, decision-making and trust, career development and learning, and benefits and compensation. The winners and their rankings were revealed at the 100 Best awards dinner and are published in the March 2014 issue of Oregon Business and online at OregonBusiness.com.
“Being recognized by employees as a ‘best company to work for’ is no small achievement," says Oregon Business editor Linda Baker. "We are proud to showcase companies that are creating a strong and positive workplace culture.”
THE TOP 3 LARGE COMPANIES
- Perkins Coie LLP, Portland
- Gentiva Hospice of Portland
- Northwest Mortgage Group, Portland
THE TOP 4 MEDIUM COMPANIES
- Delap LLP, Lake Oswego
- Point B, Portland
- HealthCo Information Systems Inc., Tualatin
- Magnum Opus , Portland
THE TOP 3 SMALL COMPANIES
- The Hershey Co./Dagoba Plant, Ashland
- Barran Liebman, Portland
- Rose City Mortgage, Portland
There was no cost to enter the survey, which was comprised of an anonymous employee survey and an employer benefits survey administered by Oregon Business research director, Brandon Sawyer and research partner DHM Research.
For more information on the 100 Best projects, click here.
- Print advertising specifications
- 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon for 2020 are announced
- Video: Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- Info Package: The 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer