The Health Care and Business legal team at Sussman Shank LLP recently represented the sellers in the sale of Courtyard at Mt. Tabor.
Courtyard is an award winning, full service, 286-unit, independent living, assisted living, and memory care senior housing community situated on 7.1 acres of land in Portland, Oregon. Strategic Student & Senior Housing Trust, Inc. (SSSHT), a public, non-traded real estate investment trust (REIT) sponsored by SmartStop Asset Management, LLC (SmartStop), acquired the facility for $92 million.
Sussman Shank LLP advised on the transaction with a team led by partners Aaron J. Besen, and Victor J. Roehm, special counsel Matthew S. Parkin, Jack L. Caynon, and associate Jordan E. Manley. Our Health Care lawyers are frequently involved in the purchase, sale, and financing of post-acute and senior housing facilities. We offer a wide range of corporate legal services, and routinely represent both buyers and sellers from a variety of industries in complex mergers and acquisition transactions.
- Sussman Shank LLP Welcomes New Attorney Drew Eyman
- New Study Shows Improving, Expanding Workforce Top Challenge for Pacific Northwest Manufacturers
- Castleberry Named Lane Powell’s First CMO
- Congratulations to our 2018 Oregon Super Lawyers & Rising Stars
- Sussman Shank Expands Litigation Capabilities – Welcomes Three New Members