Andrews, whose stage name is Like a Villain, performed on Tuesday in an event that marked the closure of Marylhurst University.
The performance, a collaboration with Cymaspace, a Portland non-profit, highlighted the acoustics of an empty art space. It was the final event to take place at Marylhurst University, which will shut down at the end of the summer.
- Marylhurst Launches Creative Writing Master’s Program
- Master’s in Mental Health Counseling Now Offered at Marylhurst
- National Book Award Nominee Opens Marylhurst Reading Series
- Anne Ruybalid Named School of Business Director at Marylhurst
- Malaysian Scholar Sanen G. Marshall to Speak on Statelessness