Join Oregon Business for a dynamic discussion exploring workplace culture for nonprofit organizations on Tuesday October 25th, 2022 at Portland Center Stage, 128 N.W. 11th Avenue in Portland.
A panel of experts will discuss nonprofit workplace satisfaction, and offer perspectives on how priorities have changed and what the future holds.
Following the panel discussion, Oregon Business will be recognizing the 2022 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon.
• Christen McCurdy, Editor, Oregon Business
• Kristen Saladow, Director of Membership, Communications, and Advancement, Nonprofit Association of Oregon
• Jennifer Mylenek, Executive Director, CASA of Jackson County
• Scott Kerman, Executive Director, Blanchet House
• Charles Fitz, Operations Manager, Urban League of Portland
8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.: Registration. Coffee and pastries will be provided
9:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m.: Opening remarks from Christen McCurdy, Editor, Oregon Business
9:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m.: Panel Discussion, including Q & A session
10:45 a.m.-11:45 a.m.: Awards presentation for the 2022 100 Best Nonprofits to Work For in Oregon.
Use the following form to purchase tickets to the October 25th Workplace Culture for Nonprofits panel discussion: