Congratulations to the organizations that made it onto the 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon list. Join us for the 100 Best Nonprofits dinner.
When: Thursday | October 3, 2019 | 5:00PM - 8:30PM
Where: The Sentinel Hotel - Governor Ballroom
- 5:00pm: Registration opens
- 5:00 - 6:30pm: No-host reception and networking
- 6:30pm: Doors open, plated dinner served / M.C.: Geoff Norcross, OPB Morning Edition host
- 7:15pm: Keynote speaker: To be announced.
- 7:45pm: 2019 Hall of Fame inductees recognized. The Top 10 Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon are honored on stage
- 8:15pm: Oregon Business magazine's October issue with full rankings is released
Seating is limited – register early!
What to wear: Business attire
Register on or before August 30th: $100
After August 30th: $125
Table of 10
*Organizations that buy a table of 10 seats by August 30th will receive a complimentary 1/6-page size color advertisement in the October issue of Oregon Business magazine, a $1,600 value. Design assistance is available.
Register on or before August 30th: $900
After August 30th: $1,100 (Does not include a complimentary 1/6th page)
Premium table of 10
*Organizations that buy a premium table of 10 seats by August 30th will receive a complimentary 1/6-page size color advertisement in the October issue of Oregon Business magazine, a $1,600 value, Design assistance is available.
Premium table of 10 also includes: Guaranteed "up front" table placement, two bottles of wine with dinner, a 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon trophy, 10 window clings and a double-framed magazine cover and event photo of your group.
Register on or before August 30th: $1,275
For payment by check, print and complete this Registration Form; then mail it with your check to the address on the form.
Download the 100 Best Nonprofits logos for use in your website, advertising or marketing.
Order your 100 Best Nonprofits Survey Report Package here. If your organization participated in the 100 Best survey, you're well aware of the precious time and energy staff invested in it. Get detailed feedback and data to help illuminate your nonprofit's best practices according to its most discerning judges, the employees and volunteers who work there. And be sure to share survey results with them.
Badges are provided by organization name. We do not need the names of all members of your party, just the name and contact information of the person purchasing tickets.
All cancellations must be received by September 20th. Payments are non-refundable after September 20th due to food quantity commitments.
Join the premier nonprofit event of the year!
Latest from OBM Team
- Cyber Security for Manufacturers
- 100 Best Nonprofits Merchandise
- Submit Your Business as One of the 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer