Lane Powell has been named the 2018 “Northwest Firm of the Year” by Benchmark Litigation. The recognition arises from the strength of the firm’s case matters during 2017, including precedents set and verdicts with notable high dollar amounts at stake.
“This award reflects the hard work and dedication of our attorneys and staff in the litigation department, as well as our firm’s commitment to excellent client service,” said Barbara J. Duffy, Director of Lane Powell’s Litigation Department. “We are pleased to receive this recognition fromBenchmark Litigation.”
Barbara J. Duffy, Director of Lane Powell’s Litigation Department.
Lane Powell’s litigation practice has been consistently recommended in Benchmark Litigation since 2008. The firm has also been recognized every year as a "Firm of the Year" in Oregon and Washington since the award's inception in 2013. Recommendations are based on interviews with the nation’s leading private practice lawyers and in-house counsel.
Benchmark Litigation is a U.S.-based publication headquartered in the New York offices of Institutional Investor and Euromoney’s Legal Media Group.
Lane Powell is a Pacific Northwest law firm with a national — and international — reach. Our approximately 200 attorneys are trusted advisors, counsel and advocates for individuals, small and large businesses, including Fortune 50 companies. Since 1875, clients have relied on Lane Powell’s exceptional legal acumen and forward-thinking approach to resolve their most complex business, litigation and regulatory challenges.lanepowell.com
- Sussman Shank's Privacy & Data Security Area Launches Blog
- Safeway Prevails at Jury Trial on Ex-Employee’s 10-Count Suit
- Lane Powell Attorneys K. Davis, Jagla, Mehrbani and Swanson Recognized as Leading Trademark Professionals in 2018 WTR 1000
- Lane Powell Launches ‘Target Letter’ Investigations, Compliance and White Collar Blog
- Maass Joins Lane Powell on Corporate, Securities and M&A Team