Join Oregon Business for a dynamic discussion exploring the importance of corporate social responsibility on Tuesday June 14th, 2022 at Portland Center Stage, 128 N.W. 11th Avenue in Portland.
A panel of experts will discuss key pillars of corporate social responsibility including environmental, philanthropic, ethical, and economic responsibilities.
Following the panel discussion, Oregon Business will be recognizing the 2022 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon.
• Kristen Connor, Senior Vice President & Community Impact Officer, Heritage Bank
• Marguerite Merritt, Marketing Manager and Cheese Emissary, Rogue Creamery
• Michael Colgrove, Executive Director, Energy Trust of Oregon
• Alando Simpson, CEO, COR
8:30 a.m.-9:00 a.m.: Registration. Coffee and pastries will be provided
9:00 a.m.-9:15 a.m.: Opening remarks from Christen McCurdy, Editor, Oregon Business
9:15 a.m.-10:45 a.m.: Panel Discussion, including Q & A session
10:45 a.m.-11:30 a.m.: Awards presentation for the 2022 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon.
Use the following form to purchase tickets to the June 14th Corporate Social Responsibility panel discussion:
Latest from Oregon Business Team
- October Oregon Get There Challenge: Build A Thriving Workforce By Making Employee Commutes Better
- Workplace Wellness and Active Commutes
- The 2023 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is open!
- New for the 2023 Survey: Customized, Supplemental 100 Best Survey Questions
- Fresh Solutions for Flexible Workplaces