If your company made the 2013 list, feel free to announce the fact to your employees, customers, clients and partners, and use this press release as a resource.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
May 29, 2013
Contact: Linda Baker
Editor, Oregon Business
Phone: (503) 445-8805
2013 100 Best Green Companies announced
PORTLAND – More than 300 people turned out today for Oregon Business magazine’s fifth annual celebration of the 100 Best Green Companies to Work For in Oregon.
Based on its widely recognized 100 Best Companies to Work For in Oregon project, the 100 Best Green Companies were determined by an anonymous employee survey and an independent assessment of the employers’ sustainability practices. There were 440 organizations and more than 18,000 employees participating in the project. Companies must enter either the 100 Best Companies survey or the 100 Best Nonprofits survey to be eligible for the 100 Best Green ranking.
The 100 Best Green Companies are featured in the June issue of Oregon Business magazine, which was revealed this afternoon at luncheon at The Nines Hotel.
The top 10 100 Best Green Companies are:
1. Research Into Action, Portland
2. Standing Stone Brewing Co., Ashland
3. Gerding Edlen, Portland
4. Rose City Mortgage, Portland
5. DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Portland
6. Sokol Blosser Winery, Dundee
7. Oregon Environmental Council, Portland
8. Capital Pacific Bank, Portland
9. Mountain Rose Herbs, Eugene
10. Rogue Creamery, Central Point
For a full list of the 100 winners, go to OregonBusiness.com.
For more information on the 100 Best projects, go to Oregon100Best.com.
Oregon Business is a locally owned statewide business publication founded in 1981.
Latest from OBM Team
- Submit Your Business as One of the 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations in Oregon
- The 2020 100 Best Companies to Work for in Oregon survey is live!
- 2019 100 Best Nonprofits to Work for in Oregon Dinner and Celebration
- Mt. Bachelor Village by Meredith Lodging and Wanderlust Tours Team Up for New “Friday Frolic” Event this Summer
- 2019 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon Luncheon and Celebration