Congratulations to the organizations that made it onto the 2018 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon list. Join us for the 10th anniversary of the 100 Best Green Workplaces luncheon. We will look back on the past 10 years and celebrate this year's winners.
New for this year is the 100 Best Green Workplaces Hall of Fame. Hall of Fame awards are given to organizations that have achieved the 100 Best Green Workplaces list 10 times.
Where: The Nines Hotel, Portland
When: Thursday, May 31, 2018
11:30 a.m.: Registration opens
12:00 p.m.: Luncheon begins, featuring emcee: Geoff Norcross, Morning Edition host, OPB. Keynote speaker to be announced.
12:30 p.m.: Inaugural Hall of Fame award winners announced
12:40 p.m.: On-stage awards to the Top 10 Green Workplaces
12:50 p.m.: Oregon Business magazine's June issue with full rankings is released
1:00 p.m.: Event concludes
Join us prior the the luncheon for an educational seminar
Oregon Business magazine presents:
Oregon businesses are at different stages in the sustainability process. Some are just beginning the journey by creating green teams and recycling programs and seeking management buy-in. Others are further down the road, having adopted state of the art programs and technologies like food composting, grey water recycling and greening the supply chain.
But whether you’re just getting started or you swim at the leading edge, all businesses face the same challenge: How to maintain the momentum and move to the next level of sustainable practices.
This green business panel discussion and workshop will focus on sustainability as a strategy of continuous improvement. The seminar will focus on greening the workplace as well as business operations.
A panel of experts will address the following questions:
- What do you do if your company has already met in-house sustainability goals?
- How do you reset the bar?
- How do you engage employees and facilitate a new stream of ideas?
- How do you work green and engage vendors and customers?
- How do you factor health, carbon emissions and other metrics into your decision-making process?
Following the panel discussion, participants and panelists will break up into small groups to share tips, strategies and cutting edge innovations.
- Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business magazine
- Matt Markstaller, Facilities Manager, Daimler Trucks North America
- Christian Ettinger, Brewmaster - Founder, Hopworks Urban Brewery
- Jordan Folks, M.S., Senior Consultant 1, Research into Action
Seating is limited so register to attend today.
Get the 100 Best Green Logo
Download 100 Best Green logos here for use in your website, advertising or marketing.
Join the premier green business event of the year!