Join us on Monday, December 10, 2018 at the Hilton Portland Downtown from 11:30 AM to 1:30 PM.
11:30am to Noon: Registration and reception
Noon to 1:30pm: Luncheon
Customer Relations Manager, Port of Portland
Walt Marchbanks has served the Port of Portland’s Manager of Customer Relations since July of 2016. In this role he is responsible for the PDX Conference Center, PDX Volunteer Program, Airport-Wide Customer Service Program (Make the Connection) and the PDX Art & Entertainment Programs. Walt also serves as the Port of Portland’s liaison to travel industry partners including the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), Travel Oregon and Travel Portland.
- Andrew Insinga, Publisher, Oregon Business magazine, will share the findings from our second year of the program. Hear interesting comparisons in the data from the first year to the second.
- Hear from special guest Todd Davidson, CEO, Travel Oregon
- Meet emcee Geoff Norcross from OPB's popular Morning Edition
- Find out who made the Top 10 with a special trophy presentation (it could be YOU!)
- See the complete rankings from 1-100 and discover your ranking
- Network and partner with other 100 Best Fan-Favorite Destinations
And don't forget to join us for the pre-luncheon seminar: "They said what?": How to manage your brand, social media and online-review reputation. Tickets to this seminar are included with tickets to the luncheon. More details can be found about the seminar here.
- "They said what?": How to manage your brand, social media and online-review reputation.
- On the Scene: Online reputation management
- 100 Best awards dinner honors top nonprofits in Oregon
- On the scene: 'Employer market the one thing that's working'
- On the Scene: Navigating Leadership in a Changing World