Improving your social media and online-review reputaion.
When: Monday, December 11th, 2017 9:00am to 11:00am
Where: The Hilton Portland & Executive Tower | 921 SW 6th Ave, Portland, OR 97204
Join us and hear social media management experts explain how to best manage your company's reputation online in the ever-changing social media landscape.
A panel of industry experts will discuss the following topics:
Communicating your message.
- Identifying your audience.
- What message are you trying to convey?
- How do you present your message to the different social media channels?
- What determines a successful social media campaign?
- What are your analytics telling you?
- How to monetize a successful campaign.
Managing your online reputation.
- How are you monitoring your online image?
- How do you respond to negative and positive comments?
- How to encourage online interaction.
The next big thing in social media.
- What opportunities are on the horizon?
- The future of video and live streaming.
- How to adapt to the ever-changing social media landscape.
Linda Baker, Editor, Oregon Business magazine
Jon Shadel, Senior Editor, Travel Oregon, Travel Salem, Travel Lane County, Discover Portland, Oregon Coast Visitors Association and the City of Seaside Visitors Guide
Josh Breese, Vice President of Strategy, Anvil Media
Scott Steward, Owner, Creative Wave Marketing Solutions
Rachel Smith, Social Media Strategist, Sparkloft Media
Additional panelist TBD