We at the American College of Healthcare Sciences, (ACHS) take the needs of employers seriously. Our graduates can be found in leading holistic health organizations and corporations across all industries around the United States and worldwide. Our courses are some of the very few accredited programs available in complementary alternative health, holistic nutrition, aromatherapy, herbal medicine, and wellness coaching.
There are projects in each ACHS course that can be used in a corporate setting, such as developing employee corporate wellness programs and personal and professional development opportunities. https://achs.edu/academics/corporate-training-corporate-wellness-programs-employee-personal-and-professional
Your company’s employee tuition assistance program is a perfect win-win way to establish a workplace wellness program that will help all of your employees stay healthy, happy and productive while also reducing company cost.
Establishing an employee educated and implemented workplace wellness program also empowers your team to create a personalized program that inspires better healthcare decisions while driving unmatched savings and satisfaction.
Employee wellness programs have often been viewed as a nice extra, not a strategic imperative. The data show otherwise. Companies that have employee wellness programs have reaped big rewards in the form of lower health care costs, greater productivity, and higher morale.
Outcomes of a workplace wellness program include:
• Lower costs: The savings on health care costs alone make for an impressive ROI
• Greater productivity: Participants in wellness programs are absent less often and perform better at work than their nonparticipant counterparts
• Higher morale: Employee pride, trust, and commitment increase, contributing to a vigorous organization leading to peak job performance
• Happier Workers: “Healthy in mind, body, and spirit” applies to the benefit of employee, wellness programs
Our programs are designed to offer flexibility for working students while retaining academic rigor, encouraging critical thinking, and practical application of theoretical material. For more information about ACHS corporate wellness training go to: https://contact.achs.edu/corporate-training-at-achs
Employer Tuition Assistance – Many corporations offer scholarships and funding for education at accredited institutions. We have students funded by Oregon’s Wild Harvest, Wild Oats, Boeing, Qwest, Verizon, Sprouts, and Mountain Rose Herbs.
About American College of Healthcare Sciences - Founded in 1978, ACHS.edu is a Portland, Ore.-based, accredited college offering online, on-campus, and study abroad integrative health education. With undergraduate and graduate degrees, diplomas, certificates, and continuing education units in integrative health, ACHS makes holistic health and wellness education accessible to a diverse community, including healthcare professionals, military students, stay-at-home parents, and lifelong learners. Specializations include aromatherapy, herbal medicine, holistic nutrition, and wellness. ACHS is a Certified B Corporation® and was named two of 100 Best Green Workplaces in Oregon 2017 by Oregon Business magazine. ACHS is also accredited by the Distance Education Accrediting Commission (DEAC), which is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education and by the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA). In response to our commitment to servicemembers, veterans and military spouses ACHS has been designated as one of the top 16% of military-friendly institutions in the U.S. for nine years in a row. For more information: https://achs.edu/our-military-students Visit achs.edu.
- In Veganuary 2019, Veganism is Going Mainstream
- American College of Healthcare Sciences Announces Hiring Penny Platt as Art Director
- American College of Healthcare Sciences Celebrates 40 Years of Excellence in Holistic Health Education
- The Apothecary Shoppe’s 2018 donation will support freshwater well initiatives in Nepal
- Healthy People Make Healthy Choices