The 100 Best lists for all five years from 2009 to 2013. Find out which large, medium and small companies are a good fit for you in Oregon.
What is it that makes for a great workplace? For every company on this year’s 100 best list, it’s a combination of solid, tangible benefits like health insurance, retirement plans and flexible schedules mixed with other, more colorful and less obvious elements. Maybe it has to do with how a company stuck together through a downturn or the way it celebrated a record year. Perhaps it’s how the work a business does aligns with the values of its employees or how the company actually listens when its workers talk.
For $35, safely purchased with your PayPal account, you will receive:
1. All five years from 2009 to 2013
2. An Excel spreadsheet with the full data for you to sort, manipulate and research with all 100 winners
3. A PDF of the list in an easy-to-read layout.
4. New content not available in other versions, including:
- Direct link to company job pages (when available)
- Business sector and industry
- Oregon mailing address
- Region of Oregon main office
- Number of years company has appeared in 100 Best list